[Board] updating about the foundation web page

Jody Garnett jody.garnett at gmail.com
Mon Feb 1 00:56:40 PST 2016

Having a bit of trouble with on of the goals - it captures a quite elegant
idea in how we are pushing our message out into the world. Horizontal
grassroots advocacy via our local chapters, and top-level engagement with
appropriate organizations for vertical sectors (Education,NGO,Public
Sector, Private Sector, etc...)

DRAFT:

   - champion community building through horizontal (local chapters) and
   vertical agreements with like-minded organizations

AFTER

   - champion community building through horizontal (local chapters)
   engagement and through vertical (sector specific) agreements with
   like-minded organizations

I will run with that, sorry the first sentence did not hang together.

--
Jody Garnett