[Board] Google is now accepting GSoC 2016 Mentor Organization Applications

Margherita Di Leo diregola at gmail.com
Tue Feb 9 00:14:23 PST 2016

Dear OSGeo Board,

first, we would like to congratulate and express our best wishes to the new
configuration of the Board, and our gratitude to former President Jeff
McKenna.

We are writing to inform that the GSoC 2016 Mentor Organization
Applications are now open [0] and we (madi & anne) ask to be appointed also
this year as admins for OSGeo. If OSGeo wishes to participate in GSoC also
this year, we volunteer to take care of the administrative procedure as
past years.

Thank you!

Cheers,
Madi and Anne