[Board] Osgeo strategy

Massimiliano Cannata massimiliano.cannata at supsi.ch
Sat Feb 13 02:07:44 PST 2016

Dear all this week i was travelling and very busy.

I have shared with the presentation on drive but i didn't see any
contribution. I would assume the strategy is fixed and we are going into
the phase of charter member involvement.

I have discussed with Markus Neteler for limesurvey server availability
wich seems to be shut down from maintainers in UCDavis.

I have draft the questionnaire for the charter members and have explored
for installing limesurvey on supsi server, but need to find out more on
monday.

Best
Maxi