[Board] [EXTERNAL] Re: About some process clarification

Anita Graser anitagraser at gmx.at
Wed Feb 24 01:53:25 PST 2016

Hi board,

I've only been following discussions around OpenHub for a few months now.
What's the whole idea of OSGeo "claiming" anything there?
I think I remember that some projects were not too happy with the
move/terminology. Maybe the motivation could be spelled out on the wiki
page. It's currently not clear why we do that.

Best wishes,
Anita