[Board] Overview of all current FOSS4G conferences

Just van den Broecke just at justobjects.nl
Sat Jan 2 13:27:14 PST 2016

Dear Peter,

Thanks for initiating this! I've added the past 4 national conferences
(2012-2015), "OSGeo.nl Days", organized by alternating members of our
OSGeo Local Chapter/OSGeo.nl Foundation within The Netherlands.
Proceedings of the 2015 edition (held nov 25, 2015) are in the making!

And a happy 2016! Best,

Just van den Broecke (secretary OSGeo.nl Foundation)
http://osgeo.nl