[Board] Overview of all current FOSS4G conferences

Jody Garnett jody.garnett at gmail.com
Mon Jan 4 11:26:33 PST 2016

Thanks Peter a great way to start 2016 :)

I can add a couple conferences (foss4g-au for example). Any idea of how
"big" conferences should be to appear on the list and/or guidance on what
we consider an OSGeo conference (ie does just having an OSGeo booth count -
or is sponsoring or organization required).

--
Jody Garnett