[Board] Resigning from a couple minor duties

Arnulf Christl arnulf.christl at metaspatial.net
Mon Jan 11 06:39:48 PST 2016

Hey Michael,
Ahrgl! Don't do that!

Haha, no worries, please go ahead. I can understand if you got tired of
some of the stuff...

I put you in the BCC of an email from Denise (OGC) just now because when
I started writing it you were still on board. :-) Any you know way more
about what has been going on with Martin, LAS, LiDAR and so on. No need
for any activity from your side though, this is just informational.

I hope you had a good transition to 2016 and wish you all the best.

Cheers,
Arnulf

PS:
Athina gives you her best regards and is really sad that you don't
continue on that role because she appreciates your calm and reasonable
feedback.

--
http://metaspatial.net
Spatially enabling your business.