[Board] f2f preparations: meet&greet with Dutch OSGeo board

gert-jan@osgeo.nl gert-jan at osgeo.nl
Wed Jan 27 23:44:13 PST 2016

    Hi Venka,
On the wiki I notice that some of you already arrive friday morning or early in the afternoon. I will be working until approximately 16.00 on Friday,  so I can be in Wageningen at 17.00.
Not sure about the other Dutch board members.  @Just,  Marc: what will be appriopriate for you?

Regards,
Gert-Jan

Gert-Jan van der WeijdenVoorzitter stichting OSGeo.nl

------ Origineel bericht------Van: Venkatesh RaghavanDatum: wo, 27 jan. 2016 04:39Naar: Gert-Jan van der Weijden (OSGeo.nl);CC: board at lists.osgeo.org;Onderwerp:Re: [Board] f2f preparations: meet&greet with Dutch OSGeo boardHi Gert-Jan,It will be great to meet and catch-up about activitiesof OSGeo.NL and expectations from the OSGeo Foundation.I will be staying at at Hotel de Wereld in Wageningen andcould you please inform time and place for our meeting29 Jan. Perhaps other board  members who will beavailable on that day may also join.Best regardsVenka[1] http://www.hoteldewereld.nl/home/On 12/22/2015 11:12 PM, Gert-Jan van der Weijden (OSGeo.nl) wrote:> Anita, Venka, and other board members>> The suggestion of meeting with the Dutch OSGeo.nl Board was somewhere > half november already discussed (with Jeff and Venka).> At that point we concluded Friday 29 January would fit the best, 3 out > of 4 members can attend a meeting in Bennekom or Wageningen that day>> As such, it is written down in our agenda's. If that doesn't fit well, > please let us know.>> By the way: it's only meant as a social meet & greet, a welcome to our > flat and wet little country, not intended as a substantive part of the > F2F meeting>>>>> Kind regards,>> Gert-Jan>>>>