[Board] Renewed MOU between ISPRS and OSGeo

Jachym Cepicky jachym.cepicky at gmail.com
Wed Jul 20 13:03:43 PDT 2016

Hi board,

at ISPRS congress in Prague [1], I've obtained, as secretary of OSGeo.org,
MOU signed between OSGeo (represented by Helena Mitasova) and ISPRS
(represented by Christian Heipke).

You should be informed, that the original paper was filed to other paper
documents I do keep (like e.g. Contribution agreements) and that I've put
the scanned copy to our SVN and also to Dropbox, (look for
"board/mous/2016/")

I've also updated the Wiki page [2]

Please, just tell me, if you have some opinion about how those documents
should be handled next time

Jachym (your sec.)

[1] http://isprs2016-prague.com
[2] https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/MOU_ISPRS