[Board] meeting prep - Budget Plan 2016

Venkatesh Raghavan raghavan at media.osaka-cu.ac.jp
Mon Mar 7 15:28:24 PST 2016

On 2016/03/08 1:43, Jody Garnett wrote:
> I think foss4g being in August is the unusual factor.
I share Anita's opinion about expenses for the FOSS4G-Bonn conferences
and think it is better to allocate 10000USD under the "Events" head for
pre-September and same amount for post-September in our 2016 budget.

The expenses that I foresee for teh FOSS4G-Bonn event is for preparing
material to be displayed and distributed at the OSGeo booth. Also, the
cash prize for the OSGeo Best Student (Oral and Poster) award for
but this is already included in the "Outreach" section.

Venka

[1]
https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Board_of_Directors#Operational_Budget_for_2016