[Board] motions from 2016-02-11 meeting

Dirk Frigne dirk.frigne at geosparc.com
Tue Mar 8 03:05:11 PST 2016

> Discussions tabled for email:
>
>   * FOSS4G 2016 Planning for OSGeo Booth, see FOSS4G_2016_OSGeo_Booth,
>     dirkf has volunteered to create a list of volunteers (although we
>     may wish to delegate to local osgeo community?)
I saw that in Seoul the booth was manned almost the whole time by Jeff.
Very little response from other volunteers. Maybe a good idea to
delegate this task to the local volunteers.

>   * email thread: OSGeo supporting GWF2016 - define the theme of the
>     OSGeo event
Suggestion for a theme: celebration of OSGeo - projects.

I prepared following communication: [1]

[1]  https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Geospatial_World_Forum_2016

--
Yours sincerely,