[Board] Fwd: [Qgis-developer] Call for nominations for voting members of the QGIS.org board.

Helena Mitasova hmitaso at ncsu.edu
Mon May 9 17:16:52 PDT 2016

Following Jody’s suggestion, I am taking this discussion to the public board list.
I have no objections to Mike serving as OSGeo representative on the QGIS.org board.
Thank you Michael for volunteering for this position,

Helena

Helena Mitasova
Professor at the Department of Marine,
Earth, and Atmospheric Sciences