[Board] Fwd: [Qgis-developer] Call for nominations for voting members of the QGIS.org board.

Jody Garnett jody.garnett at gmail.com
Thu May 5 06:41:58 PDT 2016

Ah okay I get it - so you would like a representative (like with
LocationTech). I totally respect that, a person is more useful than
memorandum of understanding.

Keep in mind that the foundation (not just the board) already has you as a
point of contact with QGIS. You are already an officer of the foundation -
about as official as it gets (indeed you have ability to act that a board
member does not).

Jody Garnett