[Board] Committee member's list updated

Jody Garnett jody.garnett at gmail.com
Fri May 13 17:20:13 PDT 2016

Thank you Nick, with respect to editing revamping - I have often found it
easier to put a date on prior pages, and start a new page (rather than word
press a prior vision into shape - and loose the historical record for
comparison).

On the incubation committee (with some inspiration from Cameron) we use the
wiki for scratch pad draft, and publish official pages on the website when
the drafts are done.

--
Jody Garnett