[Board] Regarding MOT5: Accept nominations for President and Vice-President from members with experience on the board

Jody Garnett jody.garnett at gmail.com
Mon Nov 7 13:29:39 PST 2016

We have a few more weeks left on our evaluation of loomio:
- So far I like the fact that it makes making voting clear, it is easier to
follow then voting email threads
- but agree that discussion is not being effective

My take is that we need more discussion before these meetings to be
effective. With checking the email list (or loomio) every 1 to 2 days
communication is not quite smooth enough to form a conversation.

I quite liked having the breakout session to go over committee guidelines
(it was an easier conversation). There is still room to improve, example -
ensure we record action items (and follow up on them).

--
Jody Garnett