[Board] [EXTERNAL] Re: finance committee

Smith, Michael ERDC-RDE-CRREL-NH CIV Michael.Smith at erdc.dren.mil
Wed Nov 30 12:59:18 PST 2016

Sorry, was in a SCIF all day.

Its not a bad idea to reconstitute the finance committee. I'm all for more
support (and Daniel has provided tremendous support for me) to the
treasurer.

Sounds like Dirk is interested also.

Anyone else? I'll can try to schedule a meeting in the next several weeks
but i know this is a busy time for folks.

Does the week of the 11th work for a 30 min IRC meeting?

Mike

Michael Smith
OSGeo Foundation Treasurer
treasurer at osgeo.org

On 11/30/16,  11:36 AM, "Board on behalf of Daniel Morissette"
<board-bounces at lists.osgeo.org on behalf of dmorissette at mapgears.com>