[Board] OSGeo Committee Guidelines Meeting

Venkatesh Raghavan raghavan at media.osaka-cu.ac.jp
Thu Oct 20 17:06:34 PDT 2016

Hi Cameron,

Thanks for your interest in this topic and your offer to help in
tweaking our Committee Guidelines.

At the first instance, I think, it would be better for board members
to have a discussion and come up with some points to be taken up
with the broader community including Committee Chairs and interested
members.

The variant of the text proposed by you can also be taken up at the
upcoming board meeting to discuss on this topic.

Maria and myself will be summarizing points to be discussed at
the board meeting. So, if anyone has any other suggestions, please
write to the board list in the next 24 hours.

Does that sound OK to you?

Best

Venka