[Board] Not graduated OSGeo project...

Dirk Frigne dirk.frigne at geosparc.com
Fri Oct 21 00:36:12 PDT 2016

Venka et All,

It was w board decision on the face2face meeting in Januari 2016 to
replace the Education committee by  Geo4All. This was mentionned in the
meeting. From the meeting notes:

MC: Recognize Geo4all is the new educational outreach of OSgeo
MS: seconded
Passed

Relationship with Geo4all

    The have decided for scenario 1B
https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/GeoForAll_OSGeo_Relationship#Scenario_1B
    We are dissolving the disfunct education committee and establish
Geo4all as the new education outreach of OSGeo
    Geo4all needs to provide a contact personal

Regards,
D.

Yours sincerely,

ir. Dirk Frigne