[Board] Not graduated OSGeo project...

Venkatesh Raghavan raghavan at media.osaka-cu.ac.jp
Fri Oct 21 01:59:07 PDT 2016

Hi Dirk,

Yes, the board decision at January 2016 f2f is
reflected on http://www.osgeo.org/content/foundation/committees.html

but not on the our websites landing page.

http://www.osgeo.org/content/foundation/board_and_officers.html
shows Suchith Anand as the contact person for Geo4All.

The above decision need to be reflected also on the geo4all
website (http://www.geoforall.org/) stating clearly that it a
OSGeo Committee for Educational outreach in close collaboration
with other players like ICA, ISPRS, UN-GIS. I request Suchith's
to take this up with the geo4all website admin asap.

Best

Venka