[Board] vice president discussion

Angelos Tzotsos gcpp.kalxas at gmail.com
Wed Oct 26 04:02:05 PDT 2016

Hi all,

I can remember some years back that once a new board was elected, the
first meeting always included the election/selection of all 4 officers.
According to our bylaws, this is how we have to proceed on our next
meeting. Even if the bylaws do not explicitly mention the same for the
vice-president(s), the spirit of the bylaws is the same in my opinion.

Best,
Angelos

Angelos Tzotsos, PhD
OSGeo Charter Member