[Board] vice president discussion

Maria Antonia Brovelli maria.brovelli at polimi.it
Wed Oct 26 05:22:09 PDT 2016

Yes, but in principle also Directors are elected every year, at the beginning of the year

At the first annual meeting of members and at each annual meeting thereafter, the members shall elect directors to hold office until the next succeeding annual meeting.

which doesn't happen.

Probably we need to take some time for revising the Bylaws.

But as I imagine we don't want to stop our activities in between, we will find some solutions as it was made up to now.

Maria

Prof. Maria Antonia Brovelli
Vice Rector for Como Campus and GIS Professor
Politecnico di Milano

ISPRS WG IV/4"Collaborative crowdsourced cloud mapping (C3M)"; OSGeo; ICA-OSGeo-ISPRS Advisory Board; NASA WorldWind Europa Challenge; SIFET
Sol Katz Award 2015

Via Natta, 12/14 - 22100 COMO (ITALY)
Tel. +39-031-3327336 - Mob. +39-328-0023867 - fax. +39-031-3327321
e-mail1: <mailto:maria.brovelli at polimi.it> maria.brovelli at polimi.it
e-mail2: prorettrice at como.polimi.it