[Board] MOTION: encouraging projects in incubation to get ready till next FOSS4G

Jody Garnett jody.garnett at gmail.com
Thu Sep 1 22:39:12 PDT 2016

No worries Venka, I just gotta do my job as incubation chair and encourage
more mentors :)

It looks like Astrid had a bit of email trouble and so her initial email to
the incubation list was bounced.

One thing that can help out the incubation list is promote the new
community projects opportunity (for projects to get involved with OSGeo).
We put this in place partly in response to your call for the foundation to
be more inclusive - would love to have some more promotion of the idea.

--
Jody Garnett