[Board] [OSGeo-Discuss] board elections: campaign week?

Jorge Sanz jsanz at osgeo.org
Sat Sep 10 10:11:54 PDT 2016

Hi Gert-Jan thanks for the reminder :-)

Candidates are encouraged to start, as you say, campaigning anytime. I
already mentioned on the nominations announce that'd be great to see
candidates sharing their ideas for their term on this list.

I'm open to allow an extra week between nominations and voting, or
extending the voting for two weeks, if there's positive feedback about this
idea and our Board does not see any good reason to not delay a week the
results.

All the best
--
Jorge Sanz