[Board] MoU between Science and Technology Park, India and OSGeo Foundation

Jody Garnett jody.garnett at gmail.com
Wed Apr 12 08:48:57 PDT 2017

It is a bit hard to provide feedback on a word document:

BEFORE:

* Positive effort to activate utilization of Open Source Geospatial
technologies in government, industry and academic in India, including STP.

AFTER:

* Positive effort to *actively use and contribute to open source geospatial
technologies* in government, industry and academic in India, including STP.

BEFORE:

STP has been supporting and advancing Indian national spatial data
infrastructure and developing and operating related geospatial systems,
through various technical projects, business incubation and academic
activities at local, regional, national and international levels.

AFTER:

(remove this as it is just information about STP and has nothing to do with
the agreement between the two parties)

BEFORE:

The purpose of this MoU is to establish collaborative relationship between
STP and OSGeo.Both parties to this MoU share the goal of developing
collaboration opportunities for academia, industry and government
organizations in Open Source Geospatial software and data in India.

AFTER: removed data since we are not an open data organization, only
software, You can collaborate with a community, not with software.

The purpose of this MoU is to establish collaborative relationship between
STP and OSGeo.  Both parties to this MoU share the goal of developing
collaboration opportunities for academia, industry and government
organizations *with the* open source geospatial software *community* in
India.

--
Jody Garnett

On 11 April 2017 at 03:53, Venkatesh Raghavan <raghavan at media.osaka-cu.ac.jp