[Board] [FOSS4G 2016] Fwd: Re: [Journal] Feedback: [FOSS4GProceedings] Reminder - Publication of papers of the FOSS4G 2016 AcademicTrac

Venkatesh Raghavan raghavan at media.osaka-cu.ac.jp
Tue Aug 1 04:48:46 PDT 2017

Hi Till,

Would it be possible to handle the request from Academic Chair of
FOSS4G-2016, Bonn
regarding funding for formatting and layout of OSGeo Journal issue
incorporating selected papers presented at FOSS4G-2016 (academic track).

The request is for 1200Euro, for 24 hours of work @50Euro/hour.

We would like to know if it would be possible to make payment from the
surplus generated at FOSS4G-2016.

The board will vote on this request aftern hearing from you.

Best

Venka