[Board] discussion on osgeo projects, osgeo community and incubation

Marc Vloemans marcvloemans1 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 2 12:29:40 PDT 2017

All,

From a communications point of view:
- OSGeo is far better off celebrating and promoting successes
- if 'projects in incubation' have gained more traction by/value from that previous badge, I am interested in learning so
- if no value has been derived, it is time to try something new...even success is not guaranteed

Kind regards,
Marc Vloemans