[Board] Stolen computer

Michael Smith michael.smith.erdc at gmail.com
Thu Aug 3 16:17:28 PDT 2017

Frankly it was unclear to me whether the vote need to go forward. It seems to me to be the consensus that, while unfortunate, it wasn't an OSGeo issue. And also a precedent we didn't want to set. I guess I was under the impression that the vote was being withdrawn. Sorry if I misunderstood.

Sent from my iPhone