[Board] [FOSS4G 2016] Fwd: Re: [Journal] Feedback: [FOSS4GProceedings] Reminder - Publication of papers of the FOSS4G 2016 AcademicTrac

Venkatesh Raghavan raghavan at media.osaka-cu.ac.jp
Tue Aug 8 15:46:59 PDT 2017

Hi Board,

Can we add the item below to the f2f agenda?

Item: Request from Boston Academic Committee Chair
(Franz-Josef) for 1200Euro for layout and proofing of
OSGeo Journal issue of select papers presented at FOSS4G-Bonn.

Till has agreed to transfer the funds from surplus generated
at FOSS4G-Bonn after getting the board approval.

Best

Venka