[Board] [FOSS4G-2019 RFP] Re: f2f meeting follow up

Venka venka.osgeo at gmail.com
Mon Aug 21 19:23:07 PDT 2017

Hi Mike,

Thanks for summarizing the range of listed accommodations
at FOSS4G-Conferences.

I agree that increasing the range of options available to
be a very helpful for conference goers. Perhaps, this
could be mentioned in the FOSS4G-2019 RFP.

I am also forwarding this mail to the conference committee ML.
Changed the subject of the mail.

Best

Venka