[Board] [FOSS4G-2019 RFP] Re: f2f meeting follow up

Venkatesh Raghavan venka.osgeo at gmail.com
Tue Aug 22 06:21:17 PDT 2017

Hi Michael,

First of all, let me take this opportunity to express my
sincere thanks to you and all you team for the successful
conduct of FOSS4G-2017 at Boston. Your immense effort
has earned the deep appreciated from the entire community.

Many thanks for the feedback and look forward to your
active participation in the Conference Committee.

I also take the privilege of nominating you as member
of the Conference Committee.

Regarding the upcoming FOSS4G 2019 RFP, I have also sent some summary
of suggestions [1] that came out as an outcome of discussions on the
board mailing list.

Best

Venka

[1] https://lists.osgeo.org/pipermail/conference_dev/2017-August/004425.html