[Board] f2f meeting follow up

Jody Garnett jody.garnett at gmail.com
Tue Aug 22 22:16:52 PDT 2017

Meeting mins are now available:
https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Face_to_Face_Meeting_Boston_2017

The board has the following actions identified:

   - Action: Aex talk to jeffrey johnson and provide feedback by the end of
   the weekend on what is needed to host the website
   - Action: Jody talk to Jeffrey Johnson to explore out what cloud hosting
   would cost
   - Action: Michael to ask Jeff McKenna to present project status report
   Friday 4:30 pm
   - Action: Michael to invite Norman Vine as needed to identify meaningful
   areas for OSGeo and LocationTech to collaborate
   - Action Venka: Ask Franz to ask in public on the board email list?
   - Action Helena: Ask Charlie if foss4g Bonn publication accept a few
   more papers?
   - Action: Michael to provide pre diem costs to attend accommodation+food
   in each city
   - Action: Vasile to finish report, and publish on website after review
   by conference committee and osgeo board.
   - Action: Vasilie to take action to take time offset idea to the
   conference committee
   - Action: Jody to talk to David Bitner from the foss4g-na committee
   about time-offset idea

--
Jody Garnett