[Board] f2f meeting follow up

Jody Garnett jody.garnett at gmail.com
Wed Aug 23 11:29:07 PDT 2017

> we already agreed to ask Charlie first before going back to Franz and
> asking him to ask on public mailing list -
> (so that action item should not have been there for Venka) so I did talk
> to Charlie and Charlie is interested in publishing the proceedings in Bonn,
> so Venka, in your answer to Franz please let him know to contact Charlie
> Schweik (he should have his contact) and arrange the publication with him.

I was writing up from the notes as written, and I found this section
confusing (to be fair I found this section of the meeting confusing!)

There are a few gaps in the notes:
- The initial presentation from BLOC
- When I was speaking (and thus not writing) on a few topics.

I invite any board members to make corrections as keeping notes was a joint
exercise :)