[Board] f2f meeting follow up

Suchith Anand Suchith.Anand at nottingham.ac.uk
Wed Aug 23 14:30:42 PDT 2017

Thanks Jody. We will arrange joint press release of these new MoUs as we did with previous ones (e.g. the ISPRS MoU at http://www.osgeo.org/node/1517

We are now discussing ideas at the GeoForAll Advisory Board and I will follow this up to have  to have press releases of these MoUs with appropriate text inputs from Venka (as OSGeo President ) and Yukio Himiyama (IGU) as well as David Coleman  (GSDI).

Once we have the MoU press releases we should add them as partners in our new website.

Best wishes,

Suchith