[Board] [OSGeo-Discuss] Elections 2017 - grammar issues and ambiguity with nomination process

Jody Garnett jody.garnett at gmail.com
Thu Aug 24 14:59:46 PDT 2017

Cameron the membership process page should be a bit easier to follow.

* https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Membership_Process

I took a couple laps through the membership process page, storing the 2014
procedure as a seperate page, sorry if I dropped your section on member
profiles.

And as indicated earlier these pages were not updated after the motion in
2016, your review / feedback / clarification is appreciated.
--
Jody Garnett