[Board] board budget 2018

Jody Garnett jody.garnett at gmail.com
Wed Dec 6 21:42:38 PST 2017

With no further guidance I have updated the draft budget page
<https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/OSGeo_Budget_2018#OSGeo_Board>.

I encourage board members to think about what they would like to accomplish
in 2018; or adding an entry for board initiatives (ie financial planning to
account for the board having some creative ideas worth pursuing in 2018).
Maria please do not hold back as a new board member; your creativity is
partly what we want to set the organization up for :)

--
Jody Garnett