[Board] Video cal in December

María Arias de Reyna delawen at gmail.com
Thu Dec 21 23:31:17 PST 2017

Hi,

This is a reminder that tomorrow we have a meeting.

Nobody has said anything about the platform for the videocall. I propose
jitsi because it allows other people to join us freely without losing the
control of who speaks. We can even live stream the meeting or share later
in youtube (don't know about other platforms). It can share screen
(something which skype doesn't) or share a text pad (we can collaboratively
help in the minutes making). And it is FOSS. If we like this a lot, we can
even install our own server to have completely privacy.

So, my proposal is: please, try before the meeting
https://meet.jit.si/FOSS4G It should work on all major browsers (something
which Google hangouts doesn't).

Tomorrow we can start there and on irc at the same time, so if we have
problems, we can fail back to Google Hangouts, Skype, irc or whatever.

Regards,
María.