[Board] Video cal in December

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com
Fri Dec 22 19:13:10 PST 2017

Hi María,

I am looking forward to the meeting tomorrow.

I also use Jitsi frequently now, it is a great service.  The only issue
I've had is with video when 1 or 2 have connection problems (I imagine
most of us are holiday traveling tomorrow during the meeting, in a place
with unknown internet) - I've found the best solution for that is to use
audio-only (Jitsi is very solid and reliable then).   Or we can take our
chances on everyone's video speeds.   We can switch to audio-only if
there are issues tomorrow.

See you shortly!

-jeff