[Board] [OSGeo-Standards] OGC MoU and Individual Membership slots

Jáchym Čepický jachym.cepicky at gmail.com
Thu Feb 9 11:47:57 PST 2017

Hi Arnulf (and all others)

I would like to formally ask for one slot OSGeo has reserved by OGC.
Thought I do not have any fixed plan of concrete steps I would like to
do or to contribute to, I would like to give it a try and see, what are
the benefits.

I'm active in development of PyWPS (in incubation) - OGC WPS
implementation and recently, I came across REST API for geospatial data
design and this topic is resonating in OGC too - maybe my input could be
relevant.

So, if there would be free slot, I would like to pick it up for the next
year.

Thank you

Jachym