[Board] [OSGeo-Standards] OGC MoU and Individual Membership slots

Basques, Bob (CI-StPaul) bob.basques at ci.stpaul.mn.us
Tue Feb 14 09:04:20 PST 2017

All,

I’ve been approached about taking up one of the OGC slots.  I too am curious about the benefits and how participation would benefit and play out over the long run.

I’m a long time open source advocate and a long time meber of a number of the OSGeo list serves.  I have a number of related contacts related to the use of open source in local government as well as a long time user and promoter of OGC specifications for sharing data.  I’m also a founding member of a nonprofit dedicated to the promotion and use of OSGeo and OGC practices in general.

I’m interested in particpating if a slot is still available.

bobb