[Board] Fwd: Inquiry about DCLite4G

Angelos Tzotsos gcpp.kalxas at gmail.com
Sat Feb 18 04:53:10 PST 2017

Hi Venka, all,

This is an extension profile of DC that was initiated/backed up by OSGeo
members.
An interesting read is here:
http://www.edwardboyle.com/blog/?p=40

I have looked around for implementations. pycsw does not implement it,
and looks like GeoNetwork does not implement it either (based on what I
found in https://github.com/geonetwork/schema-plugins).

Given my involvement in data.gov I would like to follow up on this, if
that is ok with the rest of you.

Best,
Angelos

On 02/17/2017 01:59 AM, Venkatesh Raghavan wrote:
> Dear All,
>
> I forward inquiry about DCLite4G.
>
> Any suggestion how we can respond to this mail?
>
> Any suggestion, Angelos, based on you pycsw experience?
>
> Best
>
> Venka

Angelos Tzotsos, PhD
Charter Member