[Board] OSGeo MoU portal wiki page

Helena Mitasova hmitaso at ncsu.edu
Sat Jan 28 16:36:22 PST 2017

I finally got around to finish the cleanup of MoUs and to create a draft wiki page with
overview of OSGeo MoUs and their status. This should allow us to better track where we are in terms
of partnerships and whether we have any action pending (see e.g. MoUs in preparation).

The wiki page is here
https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/MOU_OSGeo_All <https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/MOU_OSGeo_All>

feel free to edit as needed,

Helena