[Board] awards discussion

Helena Mitasova hmitaso at ncsu.edu
Sat Jul 1 12:33:09 PDT 2017

On Sat, Jul 1, 2017 at 5:26 PM, Andy Anderson <aanderson at amherst.edu> wrote:

> I think it would be a good idea to have all of the awards at the closing
> ceremony.

It would be good to change this in the program grid pdf,
http://2017.foss4g.org/program/foss4g-schedule.pdf
 it currently shows

OSGeo AGM Meeting & Awards

and  the keynote and closing plenary after that.

Perhaps just remove Awards from OSGeo AGM meeting and modify
Closing plenary & Awards.

Thank you, Helena

email: hmitaso at ncsu.edu
ph: 919-513-1327 (no voicemail)