[Board] Board meeting (or work party) Thursday 14:00 UTC

Jody Garnett jody.garnett at gmail.com
Thu Jun 15 08:48:44 PDT 2017

We had enough for a chat / work party - not a meeting.

There is a motion
<https://www.loomio.org/d/YCW4P1R2/f2f-paris-meeting-time-tuesday-july-18th>
to have the F2F meeting in Paris on the morning of Tuesday July 18th, and
then the evening of Tuesday July 18th in loomio for everyone to consider:

Venka has volunteered to look at F2F meeting travel, while we reviewed our
budget in a previous meeting we still needed a volunteer to coordinate.
Thanks venka.

For website content I would like to ensure we have something, rather than
try and make it perfect. Goal is to see our partners are listed. We can
share the beta website with partners in august for feedback prior to the
website going live.

I was able to write up the something for GSDI for the website content
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1zg3SnmNyLmvwAZBkxwrdJ9hHy1p07M7YslliHNm5928/edit#heading=h.v03viinyky1k>
(took
about five mins based on their website, about page and logo). One thing I
noted was that they do not list OSGeo in their list of MOU organizations -
any chance we can fix that? See this page
<http://gsdiassociation.org/index.php/about-gsdi.html> for the list that
does not include us :)

I have sent an email to Till Adams, covering the conference committee budget
<https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/OSGeo_Budget_2017> for the travel grant
program. Venka had some questions we can clarify via email.

IRC log is here: http://irclogs.geoapt.com/osgeo/%23osgeo.2017-06-15.log

--
Jody Garnett