[Board] draft one page hand outs

Jody Garnett jody.garnett at gmail.com
Thu Jun 29 09:53:24 PDT 2017

Just wanted to share draft one page handouts I was able to make for the
Geo4Africa event. If anyone is presenting at that event please let me know
and I can share a slide template.

We are very close to final branding, sadly it means I am scrambling to do
one-off things for events in July that need to print now. Our original
contract is all focused about FOSS4G, so I am kind of cheating by grabbing
stuff early.

The OSGeo one page handout takes paragraphs from the larger A3 brochure
cutting things down to fit. I was unable to use partner logos (not enough
logos gathered yet - thanks for working on it board members). I also did
not have enough time to fit sponsors in for this cut
​
 OSGeo_A4_Info.pdf
<https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B022m344wU7hZnlkbzNaWUFteEk/view?usp=drive_web>
​
The GeoForAll one is a bit more first draft, you can see that some
sentences are very long as multiple authors each add their own ideas​.
Still the result looks good and we found a high quality SVG GeoForAll logo.
 GeoForAll_A4_Info.pdf
<https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B022m344wU7hM3NyWHNxeW5yQ3M/view?usp=drive_web>
​
--