[Board] OSGeo marketing material for the world

Jody Garnett jody.garnett at gmail.com
Fri Mar 3 07:26:17 PST 2017

I am all for getting organized, we should review the exhibition pack
<https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Marketing_Committee#Marketing_Activities> offer
that is currently on our wiki to make sure it is sustainable from a
volunteer perspective. Currently the wiki just offers to cover funding for
non-consumable items (part of planing OSGeo local chapters I suspect).

*OSGeo Exhibition Pack*
*100% funding covered for the non-consumable items in one Exhibition Pack
per OSGeo Local Organising Committee, as outlined in: Exhibition Pack*

We can take the discussion to the marketing committee mailing list.
--
Jody Garnett