[Board] OSGeo marketing material for the world

Michael Terner mgt at appgeo.com
Sat Mar 4 11:24:27 PST 2017

>From our vantage, this sounds like a very sensible recommendation and
approach...

On a related note, if anyone needs FOSS4G Boston 2017 stickers for their
promotion packages, please send either Guido (gstein at appgeo.com) a note and
we will get them to you ASAP. We have a bunch available, and the budget to
create more. We would be grateful for any promotion and awareness building
you can help us with.

MT

*Michael Terner*
*Executive Vice President*
617-447-2468 Direct | 617-447-2400 Main
Applied Geographics, Inc.
24 School Street, Suite 500
Boston, MA 02108
www.AppGeo.com

--
This e-mail message and any attachments may contain confidential or legally
privileged information. If you are not an intended recipient or otherwise