[Board] foss4g planning

Jody Garnett jody.garnett at gmail.com
Thu Mar 30 10:50:46 PDT 2017

Something to add to the next meeting - the foss4g events the board is
responsible for:

1) AGM - legal requirement, board - osgeo members
2) Information Exchange Event - board, sponsors, partners (ie with a MOU)
3) Networking Event - board, sponsors, invited guests (I assume osgeo
officers, committers, volunteers )

Is there any other "events" we as a community expect to (or have committed
to) running concurrently with foss4g?
- BOF sessions provide an opening for committees to dig into specific
topics; perhaps we could ask committees to "pre bof" so they can promote
attendance?
- I know the marketing committee is wanting to aquire space to run a
website/branding workshop.

--
Jody Garnett