[Board] Dear President

Angelos Tzotsos gcpp.kalxas at gmail.com
Thu Nov 2 13:18:29 PDT 2017

Hi,

Just a clarification:
Today's topic was discussion about the positions of President and
Vice-Presidents. No decisions were taken, the discussion goes on.
One year ago the previous board already took a decision that those seats
would be filled by elected board members. The bylaws on the other hand
permit this.

The idea for Venka to remain as a president was just an idea during the
discussion with a goal to address the concern of Sanghee and include
representation from Asia. It was not a motion and I never communicated
this to Venka before thowing in the idea. We should have communicated
this better.

Venka, sorry for putting you on the spot without asking your
intentions/opinion first.

Best,
Angelos