[Board] Dear President

Ben Caradoc-Davies ben at transient.nz
Mon Nov 20 15:03:15 PST 2017

My reading of the bylaws is that Vice Presidents are officers, appointed
under Section 5.1:
"Subject to these Bylaws, the Board of Directors may also elect or
appoint one or more additional officers or assistant officers as it may
deem convenient or necessary. Except as provided in these Bylaws, the
Board of Directors shall fix the powers and duties of all officers."
http://www.osgeo.org/content/foundation/incorporation/bylaws.html

Whether additional and assistant officers are covered by the insurance
policy depends on the policy wording. It might be useful to seek
confirmation from the insurer.