[Board] Dear President [?????]

Angelos Tzotsos gcpp.kalxas at gmail.com
Thu Nov 2 13:48:51 PDT 2017

Dear Barend,

As mentioned in my previous e-mail, the new board had a meeting today
and on the agenda was a *discussion* about officer positions and the
board started discussing where we are now and how to move forward.
Many options were discussed (please read the log
http://irclogs.geoapt.com/osgeo/%23osgeo.2017-11-02.log), nothing has
been decided yet.

I am sorry for the confusion caused by this thread, we should have
communicated this better.

Best,
Angelos